Part number : TL072, TL072C, TL072CP
Function : LOW-NOISE JFET-INPUT OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
Package information : SOIC, CDIP, PDIP, SO 8-Pin Type
Manufacturer : Texas Instruments
The TL072 JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL072 series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL07x family.
1. Low Power Consumption
2. Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
3. Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
4. Output Short-Circuit Protection
5. Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
6. High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
7. Internal Frequency Compensation
8. Latch-Up-Free Operation
9. High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs Typical
Official Homepage : http://www.ti.com/product/TL072