TDA7377 is a class AB car radio amplifier for car radio, it can work either in dual bridge or quad single ended configuration.
Part number : TDA7377
Function : 2 x 30W DUAL/QUAD POWER AMPLIFIER FOR CAR RADIO
Package information : Multiwatt15V, Multiwatt15H Type
Manufacturer : ST Microelectronics
The TDA7377 is a new technology class AB car radio amplifier able to work either in DUAL BRIDGE or QUAD SINGLE ENDED configuration. The exclusive fully complementary structure of the output stage and the internally fixed gain guarantees the highest possible power performances with extremely reduced component count. The on-board clip detector simplifies gain compression operation. The fault diagnostics makes it possible to detect mistakes during car radio set assembly and wiring in the car.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
1. Operating Supply Voltage : Vop = 18 V
2. DC Supply Voltage : Vs = 28 V
3. Peak Supply Voltage (for t = 50ms) : Vpeak = 50 V
4. Output Peak Current (not repetitive t = 100µs) : Io = 4.5 A
5. Output Peak Current (repetitive f > 10Hz) : Io = 3.5 A
6. Power Dissipation (Tcase=85°C) : Ptot = 36 W
1. Load Dump Voltages surge
2. Reversed Battery
3. Output DC Short Circuit protecttion with
4. Low current when shorted to GND or VCC.
5. Output AC short circuit protection: across the load
6. Silent Turn On/Off
7. thermal shutdown
8. Load very Inductive speakers
9. Fortuitous Open GND
Reference Site : http://320volt.com/en/tda7377-ile-2x30w-anfi-devresi/
Reference PDF : http://www.unisonic.com.tw/datasheet/TDA7377.pdf