Part number : LM358, LM358N, LM358D, LM358P
Function : Dual Operational Amplifier
Package : DIP 8, SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Motorola, Texas Instruments
These circuits consist of two independent, highgain, internally frequency-compensated op amps, specifically designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low-power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard 5 V, which is used in logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply.
The LM358 series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
1. Short Circuit Protected Outputs
2. True Differential Input Stage
3. Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 32 V
4. Low Input Bias Currents
5. Internally Compensated
6. Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
7. Single and Split Supply Operation
8. Similar Performance to the Popular MC1558
9. ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Operation