Part number : STR-W6853
Functions : STR-W 6800 Series ICs / Sanken Electronic
Manufacturer : Sanken Electric co.,ltd.
STR-W6853 Datasheet PDF
“STR-W6853 Series ICs” for QuasiResonant SMPS with high efficiency and low noise that consume only one-tenth of the electric power compared with that of our conventional devices.The STR-W6800 Series are thick-film ICs for Quasi
“STRW6853 Series ICs” offersthree operation modes: Quasi-Resonant, Multi-Bottom Skip and Time Fix Control, thus guaranteeing high efficiencyin all loading areas by means of the automatic change-over of the operation modes. QR—- Quasi-Resonant operation at the time of heavy load MBS—- Multi-Bottom Skip operation at the time of medium load for preventing oscillating frequency rising up and fixing operating frequency TFC—- Time Fix Control at the time of light load such as stand-by load By adopting chip-on-chip construction, even small package can deal with big power.
1. Seven-pin small SIP style package FM207 (generally called TO220), affording dielectric
2. Guarantees space of 1.8mm between high voltage pin and other pins, thus high voltage
MOSFET built-in allowed
3. Offers low startup current by employing BCD-Process
4. Automatic change-over of QR and MBS operations
With MOSFET turn-on at the bottom of VDS, “STR-W 6800 Series ICs” offers high efficiency
and low noise at the wide areas from the heavy load to stand-by load and fixed operating frequency, and enables SMPS to become smaller.
5. TFC operation delivers low-power standby mode for fixing turn-on time, enabling external
components to adjust turn-on time.
Other data sheets within the file :
STR-W6851, STR-W6852, STR-W6853, STR-W6854, STR-W6856