STM32F030 Datasheet, Pinout, Circuit, Equivalent, Schematic, Price learn more.
Part number : STM32F030, STM32F030F4
Functions : This is a kind of 32-bit MCU.
Package : LQFP 64, LQFP 48, LQFP 32, TSSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer : STMicroelectronics
The STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC, STM32F030 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 32 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, up to two SPIs and up to six USARTs), one 12-bit ADC, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC, STM32F030 microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C temperature range from a 2.4 to 3.6V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications. The STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC microcontrollers include devices in four different packages ranging from 20 pins to 64 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included. The description below provides an overview of the complete range of STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC peripherals proposed.
These features make the STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
• Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
– 16 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
– 4 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
• CRC calculation unit
• Reset and power management
– Digital & I/Os supply: VDD = 2.4 V to 3.6 V
– Analog supply: VDDA = VDD to 3.6 V
– Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
– Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
• Clock management
– 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
– 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
– Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
– Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
• Up to 55 fast I/Os
– All mappable on external interrupt vectors
– Up to 55 I/Os with 5V tolerant capability
• 5-channel DMA controller
• One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
– Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
– Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
• Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
Reference Site : http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/32f0308discovery.html