Part number : STM32F0, STM32F0x1, STM32F0x2, STM32F0x8
Function : Entry-level ARM Cortex-M0 MCUs
Manufacturer : STMicroelectronics
Devices in ST’s ARM® Cortex®-M0-based STM32 F0 series deliver 32-bit performance while featuring the essentials of the STM32 family and are particularly suited for cost-sensitive applications. STM32 F0 MCUs combine real-time performance, low-power operation, and the advanced architecture and peripherals of the STM32 platform.
1. The STM32F0x0 Value line is highly competitive in traditional 8-bit and 16-bit markets and eliminates the need to manage different architectures and the associated development overhead. If your device needs a USB peripheral, it’s now possible to order an STM32F070 Value line MCU
2. The STM32F0x1 line provides a high integration of functions and covers a wide range of memory sizes and packages, bringing flexibility to cost-sensitive applications.
3. The STM32F0x2 line provides rich connectivity with crystal-less USB 2.0 and a CAN bus interface, making it the ideal choice for communication gateways, smart-energy devices or game terminals.
4. The STM32F0x8-line operating at 1.8V ±8% is well suited for use in portable consumer applications such as smartphones, accessories and media devices.
Official HomePage : http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers
STM32 value line discovery
STM32F0DISCOVERY ( STM32F0DISCOVERY )
1. STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
2. On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
3. Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
4. External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
5. Four LEDs:
(1) LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
(2) LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
(3) LD3 (green) for PC9 output
(4) LD4 (blue) for PC8 output