SKY85712-21 Datasheet, Pinout, Circuit, Equivalent, Schematic, Price learn more.
Part number : SKY85712-21
Functions : This is a 5 GHz WLAN Front-End Module.
Package : Small QFN (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package
Manufacturer : Skyworks Solutions
The SKY85712-21 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11ac applications and systems. The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in off mode. An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
1. Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
2. Fully-matched input and output
3. Integrated power detector and directional coupler
4. Transmit gain: 27 dB
5. Receive gain: 12 dB
6. Output power: +19 dBm @ 1.8% EVM, HT80, MCS9, 5 V/4.2 V
7. Output power: +20 dBm @ 3% EVM, HT40, MCS7, 5 V/4.2 V
1. 802.11ac networking and personal computing systems
2. PC cards, PCMCIA cards, mini-cards, and half mini-cards
3. WLAN-enabled wireless video systems