Part number : SIM900A
Functions : Hardware Design, This is Semiconductor.
Manufacturer : SIM Com
SIM900A Modem is built with Dual Band GSM/GPRS based SIM900A modem from SIMCOM. It works on frequencies 900/ 1800 MHz. SIM900A can search these two bands automatically. The frequency bands can also be set by AT Commands. The baud rate is configurable from 1200-115200 through AT command. The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. SIM900A is an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. This is a complete GSM/GPRS module in a SMT type and designed with a very powerful single-chip processor integrating AMR926EJ-S core, allowing you to benefit from small dimensions and cost-effective solutions.
1. Dual-Band 900/ 1800 MHz
2. GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
3. Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
4. Dimensions: 24*24*3 mm
5. Weight: 3.4g
6. Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
7. Supply voltage range : 5V
8. Low power consumption: 1.5mA (sleep mode)
9. Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °
The texts in the PDF file :
SIM900A Hardware Design https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5YBIZcXCAMud05qN3NoNW5CWlU/edit?pref=2&pli=1 [ … ]