Part number : RTL2382U
Functions : High-performance DVB-T COFDM demodulator + USB 2.0 that integrates a COFDM demodulator, FEC decoder, de-interleavers, and USB 2.0 interface.
Manufacturer : Realtek Semiconductor
The RTL2832U is a high-performance DVB-T COFDM demodulator that supports a USB 2.0 interface. The RTL2832U complies with NorDig Unified 1.0.3, D-Book 5.0, and EN300 744 (ETSI Specification). It supports 2K or 8K mode with 6, 7, and 8MHz bandwidth. Modulation parameters, e.g., code rate, and guard interval, are automatically detected.
The RTL2832U supports tuners at IF (Intermediate Frequency, 36.125MHz), low-IF (4.57MHz), or Zero-IF output using a 28.8MHz crystal, and includes FM/DAB/DAB+ Radio Support. Embedded with an advanced ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter), the RTL2832U features high stability in portable reception.
• COFDM complying with Nordig Unified 1.0.3, D-book 5.0, and ETSI 300-744
• Supports multiple IF frequencies (4.57MHz or 36.167MHz) and spectrum inversion
• Includes Radio Support (FM/DAB/DAB+)
• Includes ISDB-T(SBTVD-T) 1-Seg
• Supports Zero-IF input
• Single low-cost crystal for clock generation (±100ppm)
• Automatic transmission mode and guard interval detection
• Impulse noise cancellation circuits
• Automatic carrier recovery over a wide range offset (±800KHz)
• Superior performance with pre/post/long echo profiles
• Embedded adjacent and co-channel interference rejection circuit
• Delayed AGC with programmable Take-Over Point (TOP)
• 7-bit ADC for RF signals level measurement
• Hardware MPEG-2 PID filters
Official Site : RTL2832U Information
Other data sheets within the file : RTL2832, RTL2832U