LM339 comparator is designed for use in level detection, low−level sensing and memory applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronic applications.
Part number : LM339, LM339N, LM339P
Functions : Single Supply Quad Comparators
Package information : DIP 14 pin, SOP 14 pin Type
Manufacturer : National Semiconductor, Motorola
The LM139 series consists of four independent precision voltage comparators, with an offset voltage specification as low as 2.0mV max for each comparator, which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common–mode voltage range includes ground, even though they are operated from a single power supply voltage.
The LM139 series was designed to directly interface with TTL and CMOS. When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the LM139 series will directly interface with MOS logic where their low power drain is a distinct advantage over standard comparators.
• Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 36 V
• Split Supply Operation: ±1.5 V to ±18 V
• Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typ)
• Low Input Offset Current: ±5.0 nA (Typ)
• Low Input Offset Voltage
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range to GND
• Low Output Saturation Voltage: 130 mV (Typ) @ 4.0 mA
• TTL and CMOS Compatible
• ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Reliability without Affecting Device Operation
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant