KIA7042 Datasheet PDF learn more.
Part number : KIA7042, KIA7042AP
Functions : 4.2V, Voltage Detector
Pin arrangement : 1. Vcc, 2. GND, 3. OUT
Package information : TO-92 Type, SOT-89
Manufacturer : KEC
Function of this IC is accurately resetting the system after detecting voltage at the time of switching power on and instantaneous power off in various CPU systems and other logic systems.
The texts in the PDF file :
1. Current Consumption is Low. ICCL=300 A Typ. ICCH=30 A Typ.
2. Resetting Output Minimum Guarantee Voltage is Low 0.8V Typ.
3. Hysteresis Voltage is Provided. 50mV Typ.
[ … ]
(1) As Control Circuit of Battery-Backed Memory.
(2) As Measure Against Erroneous Operations at Power ON-OFF.
(3) As Measure Against System Runaway at Instantaneous Break of Power Supply etc.
(4) As Resetting Function for the CPU-Mounted Equipment, such as Personal Computers, Printers, VTRs and so forth.