Part number : IS2064
Functions : Bluetooth Dual Mode Stereo Audio SoC
Package information : LGA 68 Pin, BGA 61 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Microchip Technology
The IS2064 products are part of our Bluetooth Dual Mode family of stereo audio SoCs. Three variants are offered in a variety of packages, form factors and memory configurations. The IS2064GM is a Flash-based device that can be programmed to support a variety of speaker configurations. The IS2064S/B are ROM-based devices featuring Stereo Mode functionality, which allows audio playback on two devices.
1. Flash-based devices:
– The IS2062GM and IS2064GM SoCs are offered in LGA packages and contain in-package Flash, which allows for firmware updates.
2. ROM-based devices:
– The IS2064S and IS2064B support Stereo Mode functionality in ROM. This allows for audio playback on two devices. Some Bluetooth parameters can be customized and stored in an internal EEPROM. These products are offered in QFN and BGA packages.
1. Qualified for Bluetooth v5.0 Specification
2. Bluetooth 5.0 Core System Component QDID is 110017
3. Supports Bluetooth Low Energy data rate up to 1Mbits/s
4. Supports 16 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice
1. Headsets and headphones (IS2062GM and IS2064B)
2. Portable speakers
3. Earbuds and neckbands (IS2064B)