HS153SP-J Datasheet learn more.
Part number : HS153SP-J
Functions : This is a kind of 8-bit microprocessor.
Package information : DIP 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Holtek
The texts in the PDF file :
HS153SP-J HS153SN-J HS108P-J HS108N-J is an 8-bit microprocessor with low-power and high-speed CMOS technology. It is equipped with a 1024 x 13-bits Electrical One Time Programmable Read Only Memory (OTP-ROM) within it. It provides a PROTECTION bit to prevent intrusion of user’s code in the OTP memory as well as 15 OPTION bits to match user’s requirements. With its OTP-ROM feature, the EM78P153S offers users a convenient way of developing and verifying their programs. Moreover, user developed code can be easily programmed with the ELAN writer.
14-lead packages :HS153SP-J HS153SN-J HS108P-J HS108N-J
- Operating voltage range : 2.3V~5.5V
- Available in temperature range: 0°C~70°C
- Operating frequency range (base on 2 clocks):
* Crystal mode: DC~20MHz at 5V, DC~8MHz at 3V, DC~4MHz at 2.3V.
* ERC mode: DC~4MHz at 5V, DC~4MHz at 3V, DC~4MHz at 2.3V.
- Low power consumption:
* less then 1.5 mA at 5V/4MHz
* typical of 15 µA, at 3V/32KHz
* typical of 1µA, during the sleep mode
- 1024 x 13 bits on chip ROM
- Built-in calibrated IRC oscillators (8MHz, 4MHz, 1MHz, 455KHz )
- Programmable prescaler of oscillator set-up time
- One security register to prevent the code in the OTP memory from intruding
- One configuration register to match the user’s requirements
- 32× 8 bits on chip registers (SRAM, general purpose register)
- 2 bi-directional I/O ports
- 5 level stacks for subroutine nesting
- 8-bit real time clock/counter (TCC) with selective signal sources and trigger edges,
- and with overflow interrupt
- Power down mode (SLEEP mode)
- Three available interruptions
* TCC overflow interrupt
* Input-port status changed interrupt (wake up from the sleep mode)
* External interrupt
- Programmable free running watchdog timer
- 7 programmable pull-high I/O pins
- 7 programmable open-drain I/O pins
- 6 programmable pull-down I/O pins
- Two clocks per instruction cycle
- Package type: 14 pins SOP, DIP
* 14 pin DIP 300mil: HS153SP-J
* 14 pin SOP 150mil: HS153SN-J
- * 8 pin DIP 300mil: HS108P-J
- * 8 pin SOP 150mil: HS108N-J
- The transient point of system frequency between HXT and LXT is around 400KHz.
[ … ]