Part number : HI8429, HI-8429
Functions : 8-Channel GND/Open or Supply/Open Sensor with Programmable Thresholds and SPI Interface
Package information : SOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Holtic.com
The HI8429, HI-8429 is an 8-channel discrete-to-digital sensor fabricated with Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) technology designed to interface with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
Each input is individually configurable as either GND/Open or Supply/Open (28V/Open). Discrete input thresholds are programmable in the range of 2V to 12V. An SPI bus is used to configure the sensors and to read sensor data .
1. Robust CMOS Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) technology
2. Eight discrete inputs, individually configurable as GND/Open or Supply/Open
3. Interrupt generated on any change of sensor state
4. SPI programmable sensor thresholds
5. Sensor data read through SPI bus
Avionics Discrete to Digital Sensing