Part number : GPD2846A, GPD2846
Functions : TF Card MP3 Decoder Board 2W Amplifier Module
Package information : SOP 16 Pin
Manufacturer : Generalplus
The GPD2846A is an integrated MP3 player IC with FM radio and Line In features with 2W mono amplifie, maximum output 3W @ 5.0V supply (recommendation : 4Ω3W speaker).
1. Support MP3 playback formats.
2. Playable T card / SD card, U disk, FM, and external audio sources (LineIn), inserted after the first broadcast, but also by Mode key switch.
3. Automatically detects the headset is plugged in, and so by the IO port (Mute) Switch the external power amplifier directly, without external transistor.
4. Support the volume size, the number of songs stored on … T card / SD card, U disk, users can save EEPROM
5. It can automatically detect and decide whether an external EEPROM in EEPROM or T card / SD card, U disk, save the settings.
6. In an AD-key port to achieve a variety of button combinations.
7. There are two groups AD-key keyboard to choose from.
8. FM radio chip supports 3: RDA5807, BK1080 and RTC6207E.
9. It does not support infrared remote control,USB device mode nor USB audio mode.
1. V33REG DVDD33 : digital power 3.3V.
2. V50REG VMCU / BAT : lithium battery input, 3.3V ~ 5V.
3. VSSREG DVSS : Digital ground.
4. DACOL DACL : left audio signal output.
5. VCOM : center audio signal Vref, please plug 1uF capacitor voltage.
6. DACOR DACR right channel audio output.
7. LINEIN_R LineInR + L LineIn left + right input.
8. IOA4 AD-key buttons.
9. IOA3 FMCLK if IOA3 pull-down resistor to ground, IOA3 will output clock signal to the outside Hanging FM radio IC. If IOA3 is vacant, FM radio IC will Shall take their 32768Hz crystal.
10. IOA2 Mute Mute: Mute the external amplifier
11. DM DM USB of DM.
12. DP DP USB of DP.
13. IOA0 IO-key / LED
(1) plug-in LED light: Output “1” represents the lit LED.
(2) as well as IO-key1.
(3) as well as options, are used to define the key mode.
14. IOB1 SD_CLK: clock output T card / SD card. SD_DET: detecting whether there is an SD card is inserted, to read “0” on behalf of insertion. Please connect a 3.3KΩ resistance.
15. IOB0 SD_CMD: T card / SD card command and response. I2C_CLK: I2C the clock; the external EEPROM, and FM.
16. IOB2 SD_DAT: data input T card / SD Card / output. I2C_DAT: I2C of data; and external EEPROM FM.
GPD2846A Datasheet PDF PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : GPD2846