Part number : FBR21H12-P
Functions : 1 POLE, 1 to 2 A (FOR SIGNAL SWITCHING)
Package information : PCB Pin Type
Manufacturer : Fujitsu
1. Low power consumption
2. High efficiency electromagnetic circuit saves power consumption.
3. Nominal power consumption: 200 mW
4. Operate power consumption: 112 mW
5. Strong shock resistance
6. Even with 500 m/s2 shock, FBR20H Series relays never miss an operation.
7. High dielectric strength type available (conforms to FCC68.302)
8. Easy pattern design
9. Separate location of drive (coil) and output (contact) terminals allows easy PC board pattern design.
10.Formed terminals for temporary mounting The uniquely designed terminals allow FBR20H Series relays to be mounted temporarily on PC boards.
11. UL recognized (File No. E63615)
12. Tube packaging
1. Arrangement : 1 form C (SPDT)
2. Material : Gold-overlay silver-palladium
3. Resistance ( initial ) : Maximum 100 mW (at 0.1 A 6 VDC)
4. Rating ( resistive ) : 0.5 A 120 VAC or 1 A 24 VDC (resistive load)
FBR21H12-P Datasheet PDF
Related articles across the web