FAC2596 Datasheet, Pinout, Circuit, Equivalent, Schematic, Price learn more.
Part number : FAC2596
Functions : This is a kind of DC DC Converter.
Package : TO-220B, TO220, TO-263 Pin Type
Manufacturer : STMicroelectronics
The FAC2576 is a series of easy to use fixed and adjustable step-down (buck) switch-mode voltage regulators. These devices are available in fixed output voltage of 3.3V, 5V, and an adjustable output version. Both versions are capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation, and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The output voltage is guaranteed to ±3% tolerance under specified input voltage and output load conditions. The oscillator frequency is guaranteed to ±15%. External shutdown is included, featuring typically 80 μA standby current. Self protection features include a two stage frequency reducing current limit for the output switch and an over temperature shutdown for complete protection under fault conditions.
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
• 3,3V,5V and adjustable output versions
• Output adjustable from 1.23v to 43V
• Fixed 52KHz frequency internal oscillator
• Guaranteed 3A output load current
• Input voltage range up to 45V
• Low power standby mode, IQ typically 80 μA
• TTL shutdown capability
• Excellent line and load regulation
• Requires only 4 external components
• High efficiency
• Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
• Simple High-efficiency step-down regulator
• On-card switching regulators
• Positive to negative converter
• LCD monitor and LCD TV
• DVD recorder and PDP TV
• Battery charger
• Step-down to 3.3V for microprocessors