Part number : DAC5578
Functions : 8-Bit, Octal-Channel, Two-Wire Interface Digital-to-Analog Converters
Package : TSSOP 16 pin, VQFN 24 pin type
Manufacturer : Texas Instruments Incorporated
The DAC5578 (8 bit), DAC6578 (10 bit), and DAC7578 (12 bit) are low-power, voltage-output, octal channel, digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The devices are monolithic, provide good linearity,and minimize undesired code-to-code transient voltages (glitch).
The devices use a versatile, 2-wire serial interface that is I2C-compatible and operates at clock rates of up to 3.4MHz. Multiple devices can share the same bus.
The devices incorporate a power-on-reset (POR) circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up to zero-scale or midscale until a valid code is written to the device. These devices also contain a power-down feature, accessed through the serial interface, that reduces the current consumption of the devices to typically 0.42µA at 5V.
1. Relative Accuracy:
(1) DAC5578 (8 bit): 0.25LSB INL
(2) DAC6578 (10 bit): 0.5LSB INL
(3)DAC7578 (12 bit): 1LSB INL
2. Glitch Energy: 0.15nV-s
3. Power-On Reset to Zero Scale or Midscale Devices in the TSSOP Package Reset to Zero Scale
4. Devices in the QFN Package Reset to Zero Scale or Midscale
5. Ultra-Low Power Operation: 0.13mA/ch at 5V
6. Wide Power-Supply Range: +2.7V to +5.5V
Official Homepage : http://www.ti.com/product/DAC5578