D720200AF1 Datasheet PDF learn more. The D720200AF1 is the second generation Universal Serial Bus 3.0 host controller, which complies with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification, and Intel’s eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI).
Part number : D720200AF1, uPD720200AF1
Functions : This is a kind of controller.
Package information : 176-pin plastic FBGA (10 x 10 mm, 0.65 mm ball pitch)
Manufacturer : NEC, Renesas
The texts in the PDF file :
The D720200AF1 uses a PCI Express® Gen 2 system interface bus allowing system designers to easily add up to two USB3.0 SuperSpeed interfaces to systems containing the PCI Express bus interface. When connected to USB 3.0-compliant peripherals, the D720200AF1 can transfer information at clock speeds of up to 5 Gbps. The D720200AF1 and USB 3.0 standard are fully compliant and backward compatible with the previous USB2.0 Standard. The new USB 3.0 standard supports data transfer speeds of up to ten times faster than those of the previous-generation USB2.0 standard, enabling quick and efficient transfers of large amount of information.
[ … ]
1. Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
2. PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
3. Intel’s eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 0.96
4. PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 2.0
5. PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2
6. Support USB legacy function
7. Supports Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) type ROM
8. Supports PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification revision 1.2
9. Operational registers are direct-mapped to PCI memory space
10. Supports Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) type ROM
11. System clock: 24 MHz crystal or 48MHz external clock.
12. 3.3 V and 1.05 V power supply