Part number : 8S003F3P6, Correct P.No : BS003F3P6
Functions : 8-bit Microcontrollers – MCU 8-bit MCU Value Line 16 MHz 8kb FL 128EE
Package information : TSSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer : STMicroelectronics
The STM8S003F3/K3, 8S003F3P6 value line 8-bit microcontrollers offer 8 Kbytes of Flash program memory, plus integrated true data EEPROM. They are referred to as low-density devices in the STM8S microcontroller family reference manual (RM0016).
TheSTM8S003F3/K3, BS003F3P6 value line devices provide the following benefits: performance, robustness and reduced system cost.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by true data EEPROM supporting up to 100000 write/erase cycles, advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology at 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
1. 16 MHz advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
2. Extended instruction set Memories
1. Program memory: 8 Kbyte Flash memory; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 100 cycles
2. RAM: 1 Kbyte
3. Data memory: 128 bytes true data EEPROM; endurance up to 100 k write/erase cycles
Clock, reset and supply management
1. 2.95 V to 5.5 V operating voltage
2.Flexible clock control, 4 master clock sources
(1) Low-power crystal resonator oscillator
(2) External clock input
(3) Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC
(4) Internal low-power 128 kHz RC