The BP2836D is a high precision buck constant current LED driver. The device operates in critical conduction mode and is suitable for 85Vac~265Vac universal input offline LED lighting.
Part number : BP2836D
Functions : Non-isolated Buck Offline LED Driver, This is Semiconductor.
Manufacturer : BPS
The texts in the PDF file :
The BP2836D integrates a 500V power MOSFET. With patent pending MOSFET driving technique, the operating current of the IC is very low. So it doesn’t need the auxiliary winding for supplying the chip. It can achieve excellent constant current performance with very few external components, so the system cost and size are minimized.
The BP2836D offers rich protection functions to improve the system reliability, including LED open circuit protection, LED short circuit protection, VCC under voltage protection, CS resistor short circuit protection and thermal regulation function.
[ … ]
1. Critical Conduction Mode Operation
2. Internal 500V Power MOSFET
3. No Auxiliary Winding
4. Ultra Low Operating Current
5. ±5% LED Output Current Accuracy
6. LED Open Protection
7. LED Short Protection
8. Current Sensing Resistor Short Protection
9. VCC Under Voltage Protection
10. Thermal Regulation Function
11. Available in DIP-8 Package
1. LED Tube
2. LED Ceiling Light
3. LED Bulb
4. Other LED Lighting