89C2051 Datasheet, Pinout, Circuit, Equivalent, Schematic, Price learn more.
Part number : 89C2051, AT89C2051
Functions : This is a kind of 8-bit Microcontroller with 2K Bytes Flash.
Package : 20 Pin PDIP, SOIC Type
Manufacturer : Atmel, Microchip
The 89C2051 is a low-voltage, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 2K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read-only memory (PEROM). The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard MCS-51 instruction set. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C2051 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
• Compatible with MCS®-51Products
• 2K Bytes of Reprogrammable Flash Memory – Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles
• 2.7V to 6V Operating Range
• Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz
• Two-level Program Memory Lock
• 128 x 8-bit Internal RAM
• 15 Programmable I/O Lines
• Two 16-bit Timer/Counters
• Six Interrupt Sources
• Programmable Serial UART Channel
• Direct LED Drive Outputs
• On-chip Analog Comparator
• Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes
• Green (Pb/Halide-free) Packaging Option
Official Homepage : https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/AT89C2051