45G131 Datasheet, Pinout, Circuit, Equivalent, Schematic, Price learn more.
Part number : 45G131, GT45G131
Functions : This is a kind of IGBT ( Insulated Gate BipolarTransistor ).
Package : TO-220SM Type
Manufacturer : Toshiba
For PDP-TV Applications
• 5th generation (trench gate structure) IGBT
• Low VCE (sat) = 1.9 V typ. (Test Condition: IC = 120 A,VGE = 15 V )
• Peak collector current: ICP = 200 A (max)
• TO-220SM package
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
Collector-emitter voltage VCES 400 V
Gate-emitter voltage VGES ± 30 V
Collector current Pulse
(Note 1) ICP 200 A
dissipation Tc = 25°C PC 160 W
Junction temperature Tj 150 °C
Storage temperature range Tstg −55 to 150 °C
Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even if the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum ratings.
Parallel MOSFETs have been used for the drive circuitry of plasma display panels (PDPs). Recently, however, IGBTs are commonly used in large current applications due to their superior current conduction capability.
45G131 Datasheet PDF File
PDF Download : 45G131.pdf