Part number : GT30F124, 30F124
Manufactueres : Toshiba
30F124 Datasheet PDF PDF / 30F124 Pinout
GT30F124 IGBT TO-220SIS 300V 30F124
アプリケーション： Plasma display panels
IGBT: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
IGBTs combine the MOSFET advantage of high input impedance with the bipolar transistor advantage of high-voltage drive.
The conductivity modulation characteristics of a bipolar transistor make it ideal for load control applications that require high breakdown voltage and high current.
Toshiba offers a family of fast switching IGBTs, which are low in carrier injection and recombination in carrier.
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
GT30F124 , Marking : 30F124
[ Toshiba 30F124.pdf ] ( Datasheet PDF Filetype PDF : 30F124 Toshiba IGBT )