25X40 Datasheet PDF learn more. The 25X10 (1M-bit), 25X20 (2M-bit), 25X40 (4M-bit) and 25X80 (8M-bit) Serial Flash memories provide a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. The 25X series offers flexibility and performance well beyond ordinary Serial Flash devices.
Part number : 25X40, W25X, 25X40BVNIG
Functions : This is a kind of memory IC. (W25X10 – W25X80) SERIAL FLASH MEMORY.
Package information : SOIC 8Pin
Manufacturer : Winbond
The texts in the PDF file :
They are ideal for code download applications as well as storing voice, text and data. The devices operate on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply with current consumption as low as 5mA active and 1μA for power-down. All devices are offered in space-saving packages.
The W25X10/20/40/80 array is organized into 512/1024/2048/4096 programmable pages of 256-bytes each. Up to 256 bytes can be programmed at a time using the Page Program instruction. Pages can be erased in groups of 16 (sector erase), groups of 256 (block erase) or the entire chip (chip erase). The W25X10/20/40/80 has 32/64/128/256 erasable sectors and 2/4/8/16 erasable blocks respectively. The small 4KB sectors allow for greater flexibility in applications that require data and parameter storage.
Hold pin, Write Protect pin and programmable write protect, with top or bottom array control features, provide further control flexibility. Additionally, the device supports JEDEC standard manufacturer and device identification.
[ … ]
• Family of Serial Flash Memories
– 25X10: 1M-bit / 128K-byte (131,072)
– 25X20: 2M-bit / 256K-byte (262,144)
– 25X40: 4M-bit / 512K-byte (524,288)
– 25X80: 8M-bit / 1M-byte (1,048,576)
– 256-bytes per programmable page
– Uniform 4K-byte Sectors / 64K-byte Blocks
• SPI with Single or Dual Outputs
– Clock, Chip Select, Data I/O, Data Out
– Optional Hold function for SPI flexibility
• Data Transfer up to 150M-bits / second
– Clock operation to 75MHz
– Fast Read Dual Output instruction
– Auto-increment Read capability