This is one of the PCB Relay types.
Part number : SRD-05VDC-SL-C
Functions : SRD Series RELAY ( DC 5 V )
Pacakge : PCB 5 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Ningbo Songle Relay Co.,ltd
1. Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for highdensity P .C. board mounting technique.
2. UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
3. Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
4. Sealed types available.
5. Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
1. Remote control TV receiver
2. Monitor display
3. Audio equipment high rushing current
( Domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc. )
SRD-05VDC-SL-C Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets within the file :
SRD-03VDC-SL-C, SRD-06VDC-SL-C, SRD-09VDC-SL-C, SRD-12VDC-SL-C
This post explains for the AVR Microcontroller ATmega328P.
Part number : ATmega328P
Functions : 8-bit AVR RISC-based Microcontroller
Package : 28-pin PDIP, 32-lead TQFP, 28-pad QFN/MLF and 32-pad QFN/MLF
Manufactuerers : Microchip, ATMEL
The ATmega48A/PA/88A/PA/168A/PA/328/P is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega48A/PA/88A/PA/168A/PA/328/P achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The high-performance Atmel picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
1. Advanced RISC architecture
(1) 131 powerful instructions – most single clock cycle execution
(2) 32 x 8 general purpose working registers
(3) Fully static operation
(4) Up to 16MIPS throughput at 16MHz
(5) On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
2. High endurance non-volatile memory segments
(1) 32K bytes of in-system self-programmable flash program memory
(2) 1Kbytes EEPROM
(3) 2Kbytes internal SRAM
Reference site : [ Arduino to AVR-C on the ATmega328p ]
Official Homepage : http://www.atmel.com/devices/atmega328p.aspx