Part number : S8550
Function : Low Voltage High Current Small Signal PNP Transistor
Package : TO-92 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Unisonic Technologies
The UTC S8550 is a low voltage high current small signal PNP transistor, designed for Class B push-pull audio amplifier and general purpose applications.
1. Collector current up to 700mA
2. Collector-Emitter voltage up to 20 V
3. Complementary to UTC S8050
Absolute Maximum Ratings ( Ta=25’C )
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = -30 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = -20 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = -5 V
4. Collector Current : IC = -700 mA
5. Collector Dissipation (TA=25°C) : PC = 1 W
Part number : 7414, DM74LS14, SN74LS14, HD74LS14
Function : Hex Inverter with Schmitt Trigger Inputs
Package : ZIP 5 Pin Type
Manufacturer : Sanken
This device contains six independent gates each of which performs the logic INVERT function. Each input has hysteresis which increases the noise immunity and transforms a slowly changing input signal to a fast changing, jitter free output. Each circuit functions as an inverter, but because of the Schmitt action, it has different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean, jitter-free output signals.
1. Operation From Very Slow Edges
2. Improved Line-Receiving Characteristics
3. High Noise Immunity