Part number : AIC2857F
Functions : 2A 23V Synchronous Step-Down Converter
Package : SOP 8 Pin
Manufacturer : Analog Intergrations
- 2A Continuous Output Current
- Programmable Soft Start
- 130mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Up to 93% Efficiency
- <1μA Supply Current in Shutdown Mode
- Fixed 340KHz Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown
- Cycle by Cycle Over Current Protection
- Wide 4.75 to 23V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.925V to 12V
- Under Voltage Lockout
Pinouts and circuit
The AIC2857F is a synchronous step-down regulator with an integrated Power MOSFET. It achieves 2A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-bycycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
Adjustable soft-start reduces the stress on the input source and the output overshoot at turnon.
In shutdown mode, the regulator draws 1μA or less of supply current.
1. Networking Systems such as Modems & Routers
2. Distributed Power Systems
3. Pre-Regulator for Linear Regulators.
4. Set-top Box
Official Hompage :
Reference page :
AIC2857F Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets within the file : AIC1385, AIC1386, AIC1387, AIC1388, AIC2362