89C2051 Datasheet, Pinout, Circuit, Equivalent, Schematic, Price learn more.
Part number : 89C2051, AT89C2051
Functions : This is a kind of 8-bit Microcontroller with 2K Bytes Flash.
Package : 20 Pin PDIP, SOIC Type
Manufacturer : Atmel, Microchip
The 89C2051 is a low-voltage, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 2K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read-only memory (PEROM). The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard MCS-51 instruction set. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C2051 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
• Compatible with MCS®-51Products
• 2K Bytes of Reprogrammable Flash Memory – Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles
• 2.7V to 6V Operating Range
• Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz
• Two-level Program Memory Lock
• 128 x 8-bit Internal RAM
• 15 Programmable I/O Lines
• Two 16-bit Timer/Counters
• Six Interrupt Sources
• Programmable Serial UART Channel
• Direct LED Drive Outputs
• On-chip Analog Comparator
• Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes
• Green (Pb/Halide-free) Packaging Option
Official Homepage : https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/AT89C2051
89C2051 Datasheet PDF File
GL3522 Datasheet PDF learn more.
Part number : GL3522
Functions : This is a kind of USB 3.0 Hub Controller.
Package information : QFN 76, LGA 76
Manufacturer : Genesys Logic ( http://www.genesyslogic.com/ )
The texts in the PDF file :
GL3522 is a 4-port, low-power, and configurable hub controller. It is compliant with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 specification. GL3522 integrates Genesys Logic self-developed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Super Speed transmitter/receiver physical layer (PHY) and USB 2.0 High-Speed PHY. It supports Super Speed, Hi-Speed, and Full-Speed USB connections and is fully backward compatible to all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 hosts. GL3522 also implements multiple TT* (Note1) architecture providing dedicated TT* to each downstream (DS) port, which guarantees Full-Speed(FS) data passing bandwidth when multiple FS devices perform heavy loading operations. Furthermore, GL3522 has built-in 5V to 3.3V and 5V to 1.2V regulators, which saves customers’ BOM cost, and eases for PCB design. [ … ]
• Compliant with USB Specification Revision 3. 1 Gen 1
• Native 4-port fast-charging capability, supporting BC1.2, Apple, Samsung Galaxy Tabs
• On-chip 8-bit micro-processor
• Multiple Transaction Translator(TT) architecture
• Advanced power management and low power consumption
• Configurable settings by EEPROM/pin strapping/firmware
• Flexible design
• Integrated 5->1.2V and 5->3.3V regulator, saving BOM cost
Official Homepage : http://www.genesyslogic.com/en/product_view.php?show=51
GL3522 PDF File